Friday, August 12, 2011

My Favorite Chris Rock Routine

I love to laugh and a lot of things that make me crack a smile are on the politically incorrect side of the line. I’m not the serious type who sits around all day talking about literature and how similes and metaphors can be applied to our daily life. Instead, you’ll find me laughing at a trend on Twitter that borders on being…well…just wrong. LOL 

As a matter of fact, I’m a huge Chris Rock fan. No matter how hit and miss you think his movies are (or his stint on Broadway), most people would agree that his stand-up routines make you crack up. The man is gifted. He’s always politically incorrect, but the jokes that flow from his mouth are so on point that they make you say, ”Damn…he’s right.”

So, here’s his take on stopping the violence in our community with bullet control. I loved it the first time I heard it and wanted to share. Of course the clip has foul language. It IS Chris Rock, after all.  Enjoy.

Chris Rock on Bullet Control

2 comments:

  1. I like Chris too. Not so much his movies. Haven't seen him on Broadway. But give him a microphone and let him tell jokes, and he will have you cracking up every time.

    ReplyDelete