Wednesday, June 29, 2011

The First But Not the Last

Welcome to my world!  This is my first blog entry and I’m happy you’re joining me as I muse on everything from current events to baby talk.  Let me just say up front that I am an opinionated woman, so if you’re looking for politically correct, high-brow entries, you’ve come to the wrong place.  This is my place for me to share my thoughts, all my thoughts.

I never thought I would be one to enter the world of blogging, but I thought I would give it a shot and see how it goes. Everyone and their mama has a blog. I’m not here to compete with their voices, I’m just here to share mine.  This is a learning process for me, so we’ll have to walk on this journey together as I write and continue to grow.  I’ve learned that you should never stop learning.

I love inspiration…inspirational quotes, inspirational pieces, etc.  You’ll learn that about me as we go along.  I also love having fun…reading jokes, funnies, etc. A sense of humor is a good thing in this crazy, chaotic world.

I also know that we have the attention span of a kid with ADHD, so I won’t go on and on with my entries.  I just want to share my life, my world and see how it goes.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon!

2 comments:

  1. Cheers to you and your blog, T. I'll be checking in...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep blogging Ty. We will come!

    ReplyDelete